Cash paymens are no longer accepted at the Port of Helsinki’s West Harbour parking areas from February 2021 onward.
Short-term parking spaces are for picking up and dropping off travellers near both terminals.
P2, West Terminal 1
• address Tyynenmerenkatu 8
• max. 2 hours
P3, West Terminal 2
• max. 1 hour
Long-term parking at the Satamaparkki
The new Satamaparkki multi-storey carpark serves both West Terminal 1 and 2 passengers. Its address is Länsisatamankatu 45.
All long-term parking at the Port of Helsinki is transferred to Satamaparkki. There are only short-term parking spaces for picking up and dropping off travellers near both terminals.
- Over 700 parking spaces on eight floors
- 18 spaces with the possibility to charge an electric car with renewable energy.
- Distance to the ship terminals 300-400 meters.
- No gates when driving in and out
- Payments: Taskuparkki service, payment machines
- max. height 2.2 m
Drive-in basic parking spaces:
1–6 hours €3,00/hr
7 hours– €0,80/hr
Drive-in parking is paid on the departure or end of the trip.
1 -6 hours €5,00/hr
7 hours – €0,80/hr
Book your basic or premium parking space in advance via web booking service and save money.
• Wider premium spaces are located on the ground floor.
• Pre-booked premium spaces include the possibility to charge an electric car with renewable energy - free of charge
• By booking in advance you save up to 15% on the parking price. Check the prices: www.satamaparkki.fi/en
Go to Satamaparkki booking service and save money
- Please reserve plenty of time to get to the terminal.
- The utilization rate of the parking spaces vary according to the vessel arrivals and departures.
- To avoid getting a parking ticket, please use only the marked parking spaces. Outside the marked parking lots, Jätkäsaari is an parking prohibition area.